Once confirmed, no cancellation, refund or exchange is allowed. Event Organiser/Promoter will only offer a refund or exchange of tickets if an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated by the Event Organiser/Promoter (and you cannot or do not wish to attend the rescheduled or relocated event). You must apply for a refund within the stipulated refund period announced by the Event Organiser/Promoter. Event Organiser/Promoter will not offer refunds or exchanges as a result of a change in your personal circumstances. Ticket refunds amount excludes ticket fee, processing fee, service charges and credit card charges.
If an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated by the Event Organiser/Promoter all liability is limited to the amount for which the ticket was purchased (excluding per ticket fee, booking fees or credit/debit card charges). Proof of purchase may be required for any refund or exchange. Event Organiser/Promoter will not be liable for any other losses incurred by Purchaser as a result of the cancellation, rescheduling or relocation of an event, including any travel and accommodation expenses.
In order to claim your refund, Purchaser will be required to fill up a refund request form, which will be made available on this site or by contacting our customer service. Refunds will only be processed upon receipt of a fully completed refund request form.
Event Organiser/Promoter will only replace lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets if the authenticity of the tickets can be verified, including proof of purchase, and if you give reasonable notice before the event. Event Organiser/Promoter may charge a fee for the replacement of tickets and reserves the right to not replace tickets where seating is unallocated or for general admission tickets.
Refunds will be automatically processed to the credit card originally used for purchase if the transaction made is within 6 months.
COVID 19 SAFE MEASURES & CONDITIONS
In order to mitigate the transmission of Covid 19, the following guidelines and measures will be implemented so that you may enjoy the show safely.
- All tickets will be sold online and issued electronically only. E-ticket delivery will be suppressed until a date closer to the event. Please retain your booking confirmation as proof of purchase.
- This is an all-seated event. NO GA/Free Standing tickets.
- Only fully vaccinated individuals who have completed 14 days after 2 doses of vaccine (Pfizer, Astra Zeneca, Sinovac), or 28 days after 1 dose of vaccine (Johnson & Johnson, CanSino) will be allowed entry.
- Covid 19 pre-event testing (PET) will be required 24hrs prior to the show day for the issuance of e-ticket
- Wearing of face mask is required at all times at the performance venue until such guidelines are relaxed by the Government. No Mask No Entry.
- Regular sanitisation of all public spaces and touchpoints will be carried out throughout the performance
- You will be required to maintain a distance from others wherever possible when at the venue
- An increased number of Gates will be opened for ticket holder entrance to avoid congestion. Please refer to the e-ticket for your designated entry Gate
- Please consider your health condition prior to arriving at the venue on show day. If you are Covid positive, in quarantine for Covid or have been a close contact with a Covid positive person, or are displaying Covid 19 symptoms, please refrain from coming to the venue. Contact our Ticketing Support for further assistance.
- If you are spotted displaying symptoms at the venue, you may be required to visit our medical station for further evaluation prior to being allowed entry.
- Your cooperation to arrive early at the venue will allow for a safe and smooth entry process. Please stay updated with these and other guidelines or mandates regularly at www.golive-asia.com or download the Go Live App.
- All other terms & conditions apply, please ensure you have read them in the T&C tab.
Ticket Refund/ Retainment Application Form