Last Updated: 27 July 2021
PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR SITE IS NOT DIRECTED TO MINORS UNDER THE AGE OF 18. However, minors can accompany their parent(s) or legal custodian(s) who have reserved, booked, or purchased our goods and/or services.
This written notice serves as to inform you that your personal data is being processed by or on behalf of Go Live. For the purposes of this written notice, the terms “personal data” and “processing” shall have the meaning assigned to them in the Personal data Protection Act 2010(hereinafter referred to as the “PDPA v”).
- Collection of Personal Data
- Purpose of collecting Personal Data / Use of Information
- Accuracy of Personal Data / Obligations
- Transfer of Personal Data
- Retention of your personal data
- Rights of Access and Correction
- Facebook, Social Media and Links to Third Party Websites
1. Collection of Personal Data
- The Personal Data which may be collected from you includes information concerning name, age, identification support documents (including NRIC or passport number), address, gender, date of birth, marital status, occupation, income range, contact details (such as current residential or business address, email address and phone numbers); race, ethnic origin, nationality, and credit card details, next of kin, and other personal data we again collect from you on any subsequent occasion.
- By visiting our website and/or mobile app, we may also automatically collect certain usage information, such as your IP address, geographic data, country, search preferences related to specific searches, browser, and information about
your device’s operating system, application version, language settings, and pages that have been shown to you. If you are using a mobile device to access our mobile app or mobile optimized website, we might also collect information that identifies your mobile device, such as the device ID, location of the device (with your consent), and device-specific settings and characteristics.
- Interact and communicate with Go Live at any of its events or activities;
- Communicate with Go Live whether through email, phone, Go Live’s Website or Go Live social media such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram as well as other forms of communications;
- Register or subscriber for a specific service or publications of Go Live (for example, newsletter or Go Live membership registrations);
- Participate in any of Go Live’s surveys, polls or other similar vehicles used to improve the content of Go Live’s Website/Go Live Mobile Applications or used for Go Live marketing purposes;
- Enter or participate in any competitions, contents or loyalty programs organized by Go Live;
- Register your interest and/or request for information through Go Live’s website or Go Live Mobile Application, online portals or other available channels;
- Respond to any marketing materials that Go Live send out;
- Lodge a complaint with Go Live;
- Provide feedback to Go Live (for example via Go Live website or in hard copy).
- We require user to upload photo of their self for their profile. This photo will be used for identification purposes.
Other than personal data obtained from you directly as stated above, Go Live may also obtain your personal data from third parties which Go Live deals with or are connected with you and from such other sources where you have given your consent for the disclosure of your personal data and/or where otherwise lawfully permitted.
2. Purpose of collecting Personal Data
- To verify your identity;
- To communicate with you and deliver information that is requested by you to you and/or, in some cases is targeted to your interests, such as targeted banner advertisements, administrative notices, product offerings, and communications relevant to your use of Go Live Website, Go Live Mobile applications and or Go Live Services;
- To process any communication, you send to Go Live (for example, answering any queries, dealing with any complaints and/or feedback);
- To notify and/or invite you to events or activities organizes by Go Live, its partners or sponsors;
- To notify you about benefits, changes to the features, promotions, alerts, newsletters, updates, promotional materials and, special privileges:
- To send you festive greetings and event related content;
- To run Go Live’s customer loyalty programs where applicable;
- To establish and better manage any business relationship Go Live may have with you;
- To help Go Live monitor and improve its services to you, Go Live’s customer service teams, Go Live’s Website and Go Live Mobile application and other Go Live related services and to facilitate and conduct Go Live’s staff training and Go Live’s quality control and audits;
- To conduct marketing activities (for example, market research and surveys);
- To maintain records required for auditing, security, claims and/or other legal purposes;
- To investigate and resolve any ticketing issues or other queries or complaints that you may submit to or raise with Go Live;
- To investigate, respond to and/or defend claims made against, or involving Go Live;
- For compliance with and/or any purposes required by any relevant law, directive, guidelines, orders, rules, regulations and requirements of any governmental or statutory authority or administrative or regulatory or supervisory body (including disclosure thereunder);
- To process and facilitate any payment and transactions with Go Live including the purchase of event tickets and other products or services from Go Live;
3. Accuracy of Personal Data
a. Unless otherwise specified, it is obligatory for you to supply GO Live with your personal data and your failure to do so will result in Go Live being unable to process your personal data for any of the Purposes.
b. You will take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is accurate, complete, not misleading and kept up-to-date (Section 11 of PDPA)
The Personal Data provided to us will generally be kept confidential but you hereby consent and authorize us to provide or disclose your Personal Data to the following categories: –
- Any person to whom we are compelled or required to do so under law;
- Any entry within our group;
- Payment channels including without limitation financial institutions for purpose of assessing, verifying, effectuating and facilitating payment of any amount due to GO Live in connection with your acquisition of our services and/or products;
- Our business partners and affiliates that provide related services or products in connection with our business, for joint promotions and/or contest;
- Statutory authorities, government agencies and industry regulators;
- Our consultants, accountants, auditors, lawyers or other financial or professional advisers;
- Our sub-contractors or third-party service or product providers;
- Our service providers for purposes of establishing and maintaining a common interest;
- The general public when you become a winner in a contest by publishing, your name, photographs and other Personal Data without compensation for advertising and publicity purposes.
- Transfer of Personal Data Your Personal Data may be transferred to another country as part of the processing of Personal Data. The jurisdictions in which the Personal Data or information is processed may or may not have laws to regulate the privacy of personal data however, whenever your Personal Data is transferred by Go Live and/or Go Live third-party service providers, Go Live will use its best endeavor to ensure that your Personal Data is processed in accordance with the terms and conditions of this policy.
- Retention of your personal data We retain your Personal Data for as long as necessary to provide you with our Services, or for other important purposes such as complying with legal obligations, resolving disputes, and enforcing our agreements. If you have an account with us, we will typically retain your Personal Data for a period of ninety (90) days after you have requested that your account is closed or if it’s been inactive for seven (7) years.
- Safeguards We shall keep and process your data in a secure manner. We endeavor, where practicable, to implement the appropriate administrative and security safeguards and procedures in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations to prevent the unauthorized or unlawful; processing of the Personal Data and the accidental loss or destruction of or damage to the Personal Data.
- Rights of Access and Correction You have the following rights in relation to your Personal Data:
- to make a data request in writing to Go Live for information of your personal data that is being processed by or on behalf of Go Live (Section 30(2) of PDPA);
- To correct any of your personal data which is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or not up to date (Section 34(1) of PDPA) Go Live’s website by completing the Personal Data Update Form and emailing to Go Live at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- To limit the processing of your personal data including the personal data relating to other persons who may be identified from your personal data (Sections 7(1)(F) of PDPA);
- To request for your personal data to be removed from Go Live’s database.
If you have any request in relation to the above-mentioned rights or any inquiries or complaints in respect of your personal data, please contact:
Department: Customer Service Email Address: email@example.com
Go Live may refuse to comply with your data access request under the circumstances specified in the PDPA and if Go Live does so, Go Live will inform you of its refusal and the reason(s) for its refusal.
9. Facebook, Social Media and Links to Third Party Websites
- “Liking” or “Following” Go Live on social media. In addition, when you “like” or “follow” us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or other social media sites (to the extent we provide that capability), we may collect some information from you including your name, email address, and any comments or content you post relevant to us. We likewise may collect your information if you sign up for one of our promotions or submit information to us through social media sites.
- Facebook Plug-Ins and Links on Our Pages. Go Live’s own website may contain links to Facebook as well, such as through the Facebook “Like” or “Share” button or other social plug-ins. When you interact with these features and links, your browser will establish a direct link with the Facebook servers, and Facebook will receive information about your browser and activity, and may link it to your Facebook user account. For more information about how Facebook uses data, please see Facebook’s own policies.